Our commitment to privacy
We do not share your personal information without your consent. we only provide the information to our partners who work on our behalf under the confidentiality agreements.
We take security measures to protect against unauthorized access or destruction of data.
We retain data as needed for our business purposes and/or as required by law.
We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
You may access and update certain data about you while you share your CV with us.
Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
-To vendors and service providers, our partner working on our behalf.
-To respond court orders, or other legal process.
We do not seek any personal information, such as racial or ethnic origin, political, religious, or similar beliefs, sexual life, social security or other government identification numbers, health or medical conditions, or criminal record unless legally required for recruiting
Protecting your privacy
• We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data about you.
• We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
• We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs.
• We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
• We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
• When we disclose personal information to third party and our partners, we require that such third parties also maintain
reasonable security and confidentiality measures.
• When we disclose personal information to our clients, we will request that they properly protect the security and confidentiality
of such information, and otherwise process such data in accordance with applicable law.
Data we use
• Data you post on or send via call or send us directly or via e-mail or other internet platforms.
• Based on the profile status selected by you your resume shall be accessible to potential employers
• If you submit an inquiry via an online form or email, we may collect your name, email address, or other personal information
contained in that correspondence.
• If you are an employer or potential client, we may collect your name, position title, contact details, executive search services
requested, or other information that you provide via online forms or email correspondence or phones.
• data you submit or provide (e.g. name, address, email, phone, fax, photos)
• web log data (e.g. web pages viewed, access times, IP address)
• data collected via cookies (e.g. search data and “favorites” lists).
• data from 3rd parties and referrals (e.g. phone type, e-mails, CV )